Log In

Don't have an account? Sign up now

Lost Password?

Sign Up

Password will be generated and sent to your email address.

Over 15 years of combined experience in providing successful business solutions.

8000+ Candidates Placed

With over 100 satisfied clients

20 Cities Across 3 Countries

Benefit from our business solutions

Adaptable and scalable solutions

Customized solutions that scales with your business

We’ve acquired EMC Global Consulting.

More capacity. Expanded expertise. A global presence. Three ways our clients are going to benefit from the addition of U.S-based EMC Global Consulting to the Infinite family. EMC is a proven resource-management leader that brings to the table superior knowledge in the energy, medical and IT sectors.

New branch launch in Ireland.

Limerick, Ireland Launch now gives our clients global access to a leading resource in staffing solutions, change management, and business consulting.

Infinite Outsourcing Solutions partners with RAPYUTA ROBOTICS

We are excited to announce a strategic partnership with RAPYUTA ROBOTICS, Japan and US-based number one supplier of collaborative PA-AMR, offering solutions to businesses for optimizing their operations functioning

Recent Jobs

Full Time

Yard worker

7:00am to 3:00pm 4:00pm to 11:00pm

Yard worker

7:00am to 3:00pm 4:00pm to 11:00pm

  • Infinite Outsourcing Solutions
  • 17.00
  • Laval, Québec
  • 7:00am to 3:00pm 4:00pm to 11:00pm

Position: General labor candidates (men only)
Location: Laval (H7C0A5)
Full time shift
Monday to Friday 
Morning, afternoon and evening shift available
Pay Rate:$16.00/Hourly (On SIN)
PPE requirements: Safety shoes 
Job Description: Fixing and cleaning construction equipment’s.

It’s cleaning and fixing construction equipment’s which means it will be dusty. Work will be indoors however, the back door will be open which means it will be a little cold. You have to have a little experience with tools. You need safety boots above ankle length boots/ 6 inch safety boots.

Full Time

TIG Welder

7:30am to 4:00pm

TIG Welder

7:30am to 4:00pm

  • Infinite Outsourcing Solutions
  • $25 to $27/hr
  • Vaughan, Ontario
  • 7:30am to 4:00pm

Job description:

  • MIG Welding on Aluminum
  • Set up welding equipment and tools 
  • Review blueprints for specifications
  • Weld, cut, and grind aluminum of different widths
  • Finish and inspect products for quality


  • Must have at least 1 years experience with Aluminum Welding
  • CWB Certified
  • Weld test required

Full Time

Counterbalance Operator

8:00am to 4:30pm

Counterbalance Operator

8:00am to 4:30pm

  • Infinite Outsourcing Solutions
  • $18.00
  • Montréal, Québec
  • 8:00am to 4:30pm

Position: Counterbalance operator

Location: Lachine (H8T 3J1)

Full time shift

Monday to Friday 

8am to 4:30pm

Pay per: 18.00$

PPE requirements: Safety shoes 

Job Description: Counterbalance operator including general labor task.

20% of the time you will be working with a counterbalance, the other 80% of the time you will be doing generally labor duties such as organizing and categorizing donations. 

Full Time

Forklift Operator (Order Picker/Reach)

3:00PM to 11:30PM

Forklift Operator (Order Picker/Reach)

3:00PM to 11:30PM

  • Infinite Outsourcing Solutions
  • $21.00
  • Mississauga, ON
  • 3:00PM to 11:30PM

Job Responsibilities:

  • Assist in the receipt, handling, shipping, and storage of goods.
  • Operate powered lift and manual MHE to load and unload trucks and move goods within the facility.
  • Pull, pack, stage and prepare orders for shipment.
  • Properly place product for storage and access, move product around the distribution as needed and deliver outgoing product to the shipping area.
  • Conduct daily equipment inspections to confirm safe operating condition
  • Input inventory movements and put-aways in the WMS.
  • Pick orders as required.

Job Requirements:

Minimum 2-year Order Picker, Reach and or counterbalance experience in a warehouse

  • Valid current Order Picker, Reach, Fall Arrest and counterbalance Operating Certificate.
  • Experience with warehouse management system (WMS) and RF gun is an asset.
  • Able to work safely and effectively under pressure in a time sensitive, environment.
  • Consciously contribute to a safe, respectful, and productive team environment.
  • CSA approved safety shoes and vest.


Successful Placements


Response Time


Applicant Pool


Clients Who Rehire

Clients Who Believe in Us

You’re in Good Hands With Us

Are you looking for a Job ?Learn More
Are you looking to Hire?Learn More